Commercial Lines Account Manager
Posting Date: 07/01/2021
Department: Commercial Lines
Summary: The key function of this position is to assist the Commercial Lines Account Executive and Producers in providing first class customer service to our clients.
Salary: Range $26/hr to $36/hr
- Provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to clients, producers and company personnel.
- Grow and develop talents and insurance knowledge to highest level possible.
- Provide, with a positive attitude, a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing commercial accounts.
- Work with and support the High Performance Team (HPT).
- Participate in biweekly meeting to communicate service needs of the clients; both present and future.
- Must be a self-starter, imaginative and creative with good communications skills both verbal and written.
- Should have thorough understanding of commercial lines underwriting and coverages.
- Minimum two years experience in similar position is desirable.
- PA Property/Casualty Agents License is required.
- Education requirement: college degree preferred. High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word & Excel is required. Power Point is a plus.
- Knowledge of Vertafore/AMS360 is preferred.
- Good listening skills, attention to detail and organized is a must!
- Continual desire to stay current on commercial insurance and various products