Employment Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI)
The Rigg Darlington Group provides employment practice liability to protect businesses from claims made by employees who feel their legal rights have been violated.
Costly claims can be made by current and former employees as well as prospective employees and third parties. Having comprehensive employment practice liability coverage in place along with regular training and compliance initiatives creates a more transparent and claim-free work environment.
Strengthen your work environment with policies designed to prevent and protect against claims.
- Breach of Employment Contract
- Deprivation of Career Opportunity
- Failure to Employ or Promote
- Mismanagement of Employee Benefit Plans
- Negligent Evaluation
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Discipline
- Wrongful Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Wrongful Termination